Are you searching for how to move to Canada in 2023? how to immigrate to Canada for work and Study? Do you know you can travel to Canada without Visa? Don’t worry, in this article, I will show you how to travel to Canada in 2023 without a visa under the Canada visa waiver program. Visa Waiver Program for Canada application process eligibility & requirements can be found below:
Travelers with visas: Canada Visa Waiver Program
The following visitors need a visa to enter Canada via any mode of transportation, including air travel, land travel, sea travel, and cruise ships.
Visa-free country for Canadians
Note: Foreign passport holders and people who are stateless require a visa in order to enter or transit through Canada.
- Barbuda and Antigua
In Burkina Faso
Burma (Myanmar) (Myanmar)
Republic of Cape Verde, Cameroon
Chad, a central African nation
China, Colombian People’s Republic
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Republic of Costa Rica, Comoros Congo, and the Republic of Cuba
East Timor Dominican Republic
Israeli “Travel Document in lieu of National Passport” must be current to enter Israel.
Coast of Ivory
Special Administrative Region of Macao
Isles of the Maldives
Federated States of Micronesia
Romania (holder of a non-electronic passport, such as a temporary passport) (holder of a non-electronic passport, such as a temporary passport)
Samoa and the Principe
Saudi Arabia and Senegal’s Kingdom
Nevis and St. Kitts
St. Vincent and the Grenadines St. Lucia (St. Vincent)
must possess a passport other than the standard passports produced by the Taiwanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and bearing their unique identifying number.
Tobago and Trinidad
Recommended Travels & Tourism:
Worker and student visa waivers for Canada
If you are a worker or a student, you must also fulfill Canada’s admission requirements. A visa is different from a work permit or a student permit. To enter Canada, you’ll often also need a current visiting visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA).
If you’re requesting your first work or study permit
If your application is accepted and you need a visa or eTA, we will instantly issue one. Be careful to bring the following with you when you travel to Canada:
- Your introductory letter
It must have the visa sticker that we put in it if you need a visa.
- Furthermore, it must be the passport that is electronically linked to your eTA if you require one and are going to a Canadian airport.
Having a work or study permit already
If you require a visa, confirm that it is still in effect before leaving and returning to Canada.
- You must have a current passport, work permit, and travel documentation in order to travel.
- Bring a passport that is electronically connected to your eTA visa if you need an eTA and are going to a Canadian airport. ways to enter Canada without a visa
- If you are qualified to engage in a job or study without a visa
- If you are qualified to work or study without a permit, you are regarded as a visitor visiting Canada. You must fulfill the prerequisites for entrance for nationals of your own country.
Traveling to Canada to see your children and grandchildren
- You can qualify for a super visa if you’re the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- You can spend up to five years at a time visiting your children or grandchildren if you have a super visa.
- Multiple admissions are permitted for a period of up to 10 years with this visa. A border services agent will let you know how long you can stay once you enter Canada.
Summary of how to visit Canada without a visa
Most visitors to Canada either require a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), but not both. Some individuals might merely require a valid ID card.
You might simply need to submit your passport while traveling to a nation without a visa. This implies that while you might need to get advance approval or begin your application online before departing, you won’t need to visit an embassy or wait several days for a visa to be processed. Visa Waiver Program for Canada
Before your visitor visa expires, you must submit an application in person or online at a Canadian immigration office if you want to extend your stay.
However, you can find a list of all the countries that are allowed to visit Canada without a visa above. This list would have been simpler to assemble if we had included countries that demanded visas.
Was the information on the Canada Visa Waiver Program useful?
Please see us in the comment area below if you have any inquiries, questions, or remarks about how to visit Canada without a visa. Share this article with your friends on social media if you think they might find it useful.